Monday, December 12, 2016

My summer holidays!

Hello bloggers! How are you?
I am going to talk about my summer holidays! Since I got into university my vacation last only one month, because in January we have summer practice that last two weeks approximately. In spite of that I like have summer practice cause I trip to other places and enjoy being not in my house.
On the other hand, in January is my birthday and sometime I having birthday dinner with my family and friends. I like that month cause is summer and I don`t have to study for test or anyone else I only lay down to rest.

How I am in vacation always meeting with my friends and we sometimes go to fantalisandia, the cinema or only we meeting in a house to singing karaoke, playing just dance and other activities. Although it`s not always available because in summer holidays at time we aren`t in Santiago.

In summer holidays always with my family come to Puelo in Puerto Montt at grandparent’s house for two weeks in February or come to La Serena and we visiting Coquimbo, going to the beach and always going to La Recova to buy sweets or souvenir like magnet, key ring, etc.

For this summer holidays we though go again to Puelo for spend time with my grandparent and uncles, as well as I really like go to the south with his beautiful landscape. In this occasion too we want to go a Chiloé for visiting mom´s friends. 

5 comments: