Monday, December 19, 2016

English Language Challenges



Hello bloggers!


This is my last post so I hope that you like it and continue reading my blog.  This post is about English subject.

Well, English subject at university is a subject necessary and during this university year I like the way to explain different topics, but I would like to do some changes such as connect English with topics related with my career, for example the vocabulary and activities. In the blog, I felt the same as English b1 because I learned new vocabulary and I could expound on my ideas in the post. This experience was very educative. But being realist I think that my vocabulary not increase much because some words only I used in the post and I didn´t use in my daily life. On the other hand, topics such as my future and my postgraduate studies were most difficult post cause I never thought about those topic before, but the post such as the best holidays, my summer holidays, films and national park were more easy say all that I wanted because I felt comfortable writing.

About aspects that I need to improve, this could be the pronunciation, the form of speaking in English and the grammar. I would like in the future enter in an English program to learning more and I could development my skills.

When I don´t have English class I using English sometimes, only when I listen to music in English and I tried to understand that meaning of the song or when I saw movies I liked to listening in English with subtitles in Spanish to related the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment