Monday, December 5, 2016

Astronomy

Hello bloggers! How are you?

Today I am going to talk about one interesting topic: Astronomy.
When I was a child always for Christmas I wished a telescope to see the stars and constellation but I never had it so I felt sad because I couldn`t see a sky full of stars or star shooting more closer. Since I was a child I looked at the star and I imagine a different world with your own laws and different lifestyle that interact making a beautiful sky, I really like to see at the sky to look how all shinnig stars.

I think astronomy is an amazing science allow for study celestial body of universe, planets, satellite, comet, meteorite and more big such as galaxy including movement and phenomenon related with with this unknow world. Because in the universe exists planets such a large or small, far away from the earth, with composition different and special feature, also some planets maybe have other lifestyle.     

One topic of astronomy I think is interesting is black hole, because has a large size like 330.000 times more than the earth similar at the sun. The black hole characterizes for be such a big vacuum because attract all around of him including other black hole to grow and this can`t see in the space, this phenomenon has a big attraction that could catch the light. When appear some black hole no one can scape. 

3 comments: