Monday, December 19, 2016

Changes to my study program

Hello bloggers!

This is my penultimate blog so I hope that you like it and is about changes to my study program of forestry career. Well, I thought when I was in school that forestry program of Universidad de Chile was good because is a great university and certification career was a long time, at that moment I had many good suggestion relates with career and university, so I looked over the study program to support all and I was convince to enter at university. After that I got into university I saw that there are many changes to do specifically in study program and faculty facilities.

First, I think that study program demand a lot but the student don´t have time to do all that program demand. For example, during of the five or six years of career I have to do 9 elective and 3 of those are sports elective but in the real life the obligatory subjects required more time that a sports elective and in the university we only have time to take obligatory subjects and others elective instead of sports elective. I would like to take a sports elective but I don´t have a free time to take it, is something that I want to change. 
Another thing would be eliminate subjects because there some subjects that I think maybe there aren´t be in the program study because during year in those subjects we do nothing really related with the career.

In relation to faculty facilities I would like make more study classroom to students and repair computer class.


4 comments:

  1. I think the same. We have not time to do all the tnighs that we have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you gaby, we need more computers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, sports teams are very important.

    ReplyDelete