Monday, November 7, 2016

National Park Alerce Andino

Hello bloggers!

I going to talk about National Park Alerce Andino, this place is in province of Llanquihue, in comunes of Puerto Montt and Cochamó. This park was created in 17th of november in 1982. There are 39.255 hectares of alerce forest and this specie is in danger of extinction, for that reason the park form part of Reserva de la Biosfera Bosques Templados Lluviosos de Los Andes Australes.  Alerce Andino characterize by his diversity of vegetation and his lake hidden  between rain forest. The forests types in the national park are alerce, coigüe de Magallanes y lenga, but there are much species such as tineo, canelo, tepa, arrayán, differents fern, etc. The animals that you can see  in this place are púdu, zorro chilla, monito del monte, huet-huet, martín pescador, etc.     

My first time in Alerce Andino was in january in 2016. I like so much because of his beautiful landscape and I never think probable see height and big threes such as millenary alerces. On the other hand, when I went up in to the path I felt very tired, because the trekking was so long. But I think the experience of the trekking and memories of the trip are the most important to me. 

2 comments:

  1. Ohh !!, Alerce Andino is awesome, the unic bad experience that I had, was falled back on a precipice :(

    ReplyDelete