Monday, November 14, 2016

My future c:

Hello bloggers!
When I think in my future about family, study,travel,  even my future job I can´t imagine how it will be. The only thing that I hope it is my future make me feel happy.
About my future job in specifically what work area I like to do in this moment I can´t take a decisión, yet. Because In my opinion I have much to learn of my career and I will like to know much. But the conservation is one area what I want to know, due to is very important protect diversity of flora and fauna of ours country.


On the other hand I really like work outdoors such as forest, national park, wild area, even travel to other countries like this I could learn of my profession, country culture and other matter. I can´t be in an office all time and I interested in learning about plants, do plan of conservation to some way avoid what people make damage to ecosystem.    

At finish university I want to begin to accomplish all my dreams. Start by work in a new proyect about conservation and sustainable development in sector of Puelo located in Cochamó commune near of Puerto Montt. Because the place have many remember important to me and at present many hydro-electric power plants wanted damage zone near río Manso y río Puelo.     

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure that you will do a great job in Puelo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will help you to save Rio Puelo and Rio Manso!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete